savvy office building Kie
- Final Budget: XAF 3,500,000
- Square meters: 50,00 sq.m.
- Contract Type: General Contracting (GC)
- Owner: "savvy Group"
- Architect: Ingo Ewane
- Location: SW Region
savvy Constructions served as the General Contractor for this beautiful villa, located in the SW Region of Cameroon. Extensive on-site work, including pilings, was required for this project. We’ve faced a brutal raining seasons weather. Though such forces of nature challenged the construction team, we managed to build the project few weeks ahead of the schedule!
Some of the tasks that we successfully completed during the construction:
- Site preparation
- Foundation construction
- Brick manufacturing from our factory in Limbe.
- Exceptionally fast construction
- Plumbing and Electrical works
- Painting and finishing
- Yard work and pavement floor from our factory in Limbe
- Fencing and gate
- 35% reduction of total cost compared to local market cost of such construction.